If you have experienced a burst pipe or flood at your home or business, it is essential to act quickly. Flood waters from either scenario can have sewage and many contaminants that are harmful to your health. A flooded home and damaged carpet and walls also can lead to mold. The last thing you want is to clean up the water and think that your home is back to normal only to discover that the problem isn’t fixed and in fact worse than ever.
If you live in Bergen County New Jersey, your best course of action is to call AOA Cleaning & Restoration, one of the best mold removal experts and restoration companies in Bergen County. We can help you clean up the damage to your home, identify the source of the problem, restore your property to normal, and give you tips on how to prevent problems from occurring in the future.
First, here are some of the “need to knows” about mold and how it can affect you and your family:
- Mold can be very harmful. There are certain types of mold that are more harmful than others, but certain strains can cause a range of problems, especially for those who are allergic. Symptoms range from congestion and cough to headaches and lung infections.
- Cleaning up the right way is essential. If you clean up mold yourself, you must do it correctly. Improper cleanup techniques and tools can spread the mold or make it worse rather than remove it.
- Mold will reappear if the source isn’t identified and fixed. Mold grows where there is humidity and moisture. So, issues like leaks in walls or the roof, high indoor humidity, groundwater in your home’s foundation (usually caused by incorrect grading toward the house instead of away from it), and of course, a flood or a burst pipe, are mold culprits. However, along with cleaning it up, you must correct the problem to truly get rid of it.
Knowing that water damage leads to mold and mold is definitely not something you want in your home, it’s so important to hire mold experts and other professionals for the job of cleaning up a flood disaster and remediating the damage caused. But don’t just hire any company. Here are a few reasons you should consider Bergen County mold experts, AOA Cleaning & Restoration:
- We are certified. We are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration and have worked with thousands of commercial and residential properties in northern New Jersey.
- We offer emergency services. Our insured restoration services team is available 24/7, ready to help you with your flood, storm, or other disaster. We respond to calls within 59 minutes and will put an action plan into place quickly to get you back to normal.
- We work with insurance companies. We’ve worked with most of the major insurance companies, from Nationwide to Allstate to Farmers and many others. Call us if insurance is involved. We know the ins and outs!
- We are top rated. Ask around and we are confident that our reputation for quality service and work precedes us. We are also a top-rated firm by HomeAdvisor and we have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- We know what it takes to do the job correctly. Because we specialize in property damage, cleaning, odor removal, and restoration services such as mold removal, flood cleanup, sewage cleanup, and storm/fire damage repair, we know the proper techniques to remove mold spores and ensure your home is back to normal.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment. Our equipment is the very best. We use the same HALO machines with Sanosil products that have combatted the Ebola virus in Africa.
- We’re easy to get a hold of. It sounds like a small thing, but we consider it a big thing. We have a single-point-of-contact engagement model that means you will never have to chase down different people to get an answer on something.
If you’re dealing with the aftermath of a flood or sewage disaster—including mold and other problems—you can trust AOA Cleaning & Restoration. We promise you won’t find another company as responsive, professional, and skilled as AOA Cleaning & Restoration. Call 201-848-8600 now for assistance.