Mold problems can happen over time from things such as leaking roofs or plumbing. They can also happen from sudden events, like a burst pipe or large spill. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems.
Mold can grow almost anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. A few spots on a painted surface can often be hiding a much more serious problem growing on the wall’s opposite side. If the water and/or mold damage was caused by sewage or other contaminated water, then time is of the essence and immediate treatment is imperative.
In any of these cases, untreated mold issues present serious wellness and health issues for homeowners and employees. That is why we recommend that mold situations be evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
Our AOA certified professionals have the training and experience to:
- Identify moisture sources
- Evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected)
- Contain damage to the smallest area possible
- Physically remove contamination
- Professionally treat materials and areas under the industry highest standards
- Returning property to a pre-mold condition using state of the art equipment and practices outlined by the IICRC.
To get mold remediation and restoration services for your home or business, please fill out our contact form by clicking the button below.