Mold is a family of fungi and mold spores. Mold can be found everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. There are many thousands of varieties and we are exposed to them all the time, typically without issue. However, there are times where mold is harmful and can lead to health problems due to the allergens it produces. People who are sensitive to these allergens may experience headaches, runny nose, sore throat, a rash or other symptoms, which indicate the presence of mold. For certain individuals, severe health risks or long-term effects may occur.
If you suspect you have mold, the removal of mold requires a licensed, certified mold removal and remediation company, like AOA Cleaning and Restoration, in order to avoid the spread of mold to other areas of your home. Please fill out the form below to schedule your FREE in-home or office Mold Assessment, or call 201-848-8600.
[contact-form-7 id=”580″ title=”AOA Free Mold Assessment – Landing Page”]