Here’s one more reason to put a whole-house cleaning on your spring to-do list: it might help you control those allergies.
This recent northjersey.com spotlight on indoor allergens shared a few easy ways to minimize the allergic effects of dust mites, the microscopic particles that cause allergies:
- Keep the humidity level in your home below 55%. Dust mites thrive in warm places with high humidity.
- Wash all—yes, all—of your bedding weekly at a high temperature.
- Use allergen protective barriers on your bedding, such as the AllerEase mattress protector and pillow protector.
- Periodically wash stuffed animals or put them in a freezer for 24 hours.
- Dust and vacuum regularly—and don’t forget the dust that accumulates underneath beds and furniture.
At AOA Cleaning & Restoration, we know what a difference a true deep-clean can make in the safety of your home. House dust, after all, contains 15 potent allergens that trigger allergic reactions. Dust mites are often the culprit—their waste makes up 80-90% of the allergic component of house dust.
We recommend a deep clean service twice a year for the sake of your health and wellness.
We attack dust, dust mites, and other allergens aggressively through the use of superior equipment and products. Our residential cleaning services offer a number of benefits:
- Disinfected, not just clean – There’s a big difference between a tidy home and a clean one. We use antimicrobial and disinfectant products and powerful equipment to remove bacteria and pollutants that can negatively impact your health.
- Improved air quality – The HALO machinery we use is state of the art—the same equipment used by hospitals, assisted living facilities, and schools across the country. The result is cleaner air and a healthier you.
- Odor elimination – Our process will help eliminate odors from your home, not cover them up.
Fight off those allergies by engaging AOA Cleaning & Restoration. Our thorough process and trained professionals can remove dust, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, and other small particles that cause allergies in a way you could never do on your own. Spring is a great time for a deep clean of your home—but we can perform this service any time of year. Call us at 201-848-8600 to learn more.