AOA Cleaning & Restoration is a locally owned and operated, non-franchise IICRC & IRA certified restoration and cleaning company serving commercial and residential properties in Northern New Jersey.
We specialize in property damage, clean up and restoration services such as flood cleanup, mold removal, sewage cleanup, storm damage repair and recovery. We also offer high level disinfectant services, all on an emergency basis, as needed.
When customers are faced with severe water or sewage damage from a storm, flood or ruptured pipes, they need to quickly find a partner that they can trust to return their home or business to normal – to navigate the true extent of the damage and determine and execute the appropriate course of action. Our professional, certified technicians are trained to do just that. Additionally, you always receive ongoing phone-in and in-person updates on the status of your project.
Our insured, certified restoration services team is standing by 24/7, ready at a moment’s notice to help you with any situation or disaster. We promise to respond within 59 minutes and put a plan of action into place fast, so you can get back to normal. If you want immediate attention, we are ready to get started… Click the button below to reach out to a member of the AOA team.
As a locally owned and operated business with a reputation for exceptional quality, service and attention to detail, we pride ourselves in these important facts:
- We are a local, family owned business, and not a franchise, serving Northern NJ, specifically Bergen and Passaic counties.
- We service both residential and commercial properties.
- Our company is Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certified (IICRC).
- Our employees are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Restoration Science Academy (RSA) in: Applied Structural Drying, Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, and Carpet Cleaning
- We are licensed, and all of our employees have gone through a formal background check.
- We have robust resources to manage the process from start to finish…you never need to worry that a project is too large or too complex for us to handle.
- We are of the very few companies in the area, and in the country, to use the same HALO machines with Sanosil products that were recently deployed to Africa to combat the eBola virus.
- We understand that this may be an emotional process so our solution-oriented, yet empathetic staff take action and take care.
Our commercial cleaning services are created around your needs, staffing, hours of operation and priorities.
- We promise to respond within 59 minutes and put a plan of action into place fast, so you can get back to normal, or begin an ongoing cleaning partnership.
- Our single point-of-contact engagement model means you never have to chase down different people for different things.
- Follow-up consultations for both disaster restoration projects, post-construction cleaning services, and commercial cleaning services include the following:
- Surveys to let us know how well our job aligned with (or exceeded) your expectations
- Regular calls during a commercial cleaning service agreement, as well as follow-up calls after the project has been completed
Contact an AOA Consultant »
We started AOA Cleaning & Restoration in 2009, in Wyckoff, New Jersey. Initially, we only worked in Northwest Bergen County but the word about our superior attention to detail, response time, service, and quality quickly spread to neighboring counties and towns. Today, we serve most of Northern New Jersey.
As a non-franchised, family owned company, we are able to offer our customers superior equipment, products and staffing without passing along the overhead expenses of a franchise. Additionally, our single point-of-contact enables quick answers and simple direction for our customers and ensures you never have to call different people for different things.
AOA Cleaning & Restoration employees are:
- Formally background checked.
- Uniformed, and arrive in a branded service van or vehicle.
- Solution-oriented, yet empathetic personalities – they take action, and take care.
- Certified in current cleaning and restoration practices and receive ongoing industry training.
- Empowered to provide high-touch consultations with frequent follow-up calls and in-person check-ins.
- Equipped with White Glove Service supplies such as shoe protectors and plastic sheets to avoid tracking dirt and debris into your space.
Mark Webb – Partner/Founder
Sean Gormley – Partner
James Higgins – Sales Director
Juan Navarro – Project Manager
Martha Torres – Office Manager
AOA Cleaning & Restoration is currently seeking 2 part-time positions. Both positions are perfect for a Mom returning to work or someone looking for a job with a flexible part-time schedule where what you put in, you get out. You can make a big/positive impact here as we are a small company and committed to finding the right fit for both parties.
- A part-time (15-20 hours/week) New Business Development (& Marketing) Manager to help them stay in touch with clients to retain and grow their business profitably, as well as acquire new customers. Heavy focus on marketing to plumbers, contractors, and schools. Will be responsible for communicating via phone and email to clients and prospects to create and track leads and conversions, setting up hospitality events at trade shows and supply houses as needed. Will also work with outside marketing agency for support of sales activities, as needed. Compensation includes a base rate of $20/hour plus bonuses for each converted lead and inclusion in company bonus pool. Hours, though flexible, will be tracked and performance speaks volumes. Sales and marketing experience a huge plus; attitude, aptitude and positive demeanor a must. Knowledge of ZOHO, Xactimate and Quickbooks beneficial, but not mandatory.
- A part-time (15-20 hours/week) Quality Control Account Manager to help them stay in touch with, meet with clients in-person to insure and maintain high levels of service and satisfaction; report and address service related issues. Compensation includes a base rate of $20/hour plus inclusion in company bonus pool based on performance. Hours, though flexible, will be tracked and performance indicators will be aligned to customer satisfaction.
Must have reliable transportation. Will pay mileage expenses.
Send us an email with your resume and why you might be the person we are looking for. Respond to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
AOA Cleaning & Restoration is IICRC certified, and our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Restoration Science Academy (RSA) in:
- Applied Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Carpet Cleaning
AOA Cleaning and Restoration is also a member of the NJ Better Business Bureau.
- “I stopped at the middle school today and the gym floor is looking great! Thank you for your effort.”
– Jeff B., Eastern Christian
- “We use AOA Cleaning & Restoration for 5 of our office locations. The AOA team is great and we’re not only happy to be partners with them, but we have zero intentions of changing companies. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a serious and professional cleaning services company.”
– Tenafly Pediatrics
- “They are part of my A-Team… When any of my customers have restoration work, I call them. From disaster response for floods to trauma/crisis specialists meeting IICRC requirements, they do an unbelievable cleaning job. They always make me look good.”
– Brent Yeomans
- “I was in a meeting at a client’s office in Englewood when all of a sudden, really brown sewage water started pouring into her office’s finished basement level, a few feet from the conference room. It was hideous looking and smelled awful. I remembered seeing AOA Cleaning & Restoration trucks in the area, so I called them immediately for her.Within 3 minutes, she had a call back, within 20 minutes, we had a crew show up in full gear and within about 1 ½ hours, the office looked exactly like it had before the disaster struck. Even the smell was gone, it was pretty close to magic. I cannot say enough things about AOA. They made me look great to my client (she still talks about it) and I wouldn’t think of calling anyone else in any kind of emergency… I wish I had known them when I had had my own house fire. They were, and are, amazing.”
– Monique de Maio, Ridgewood, NJ
- “AOA is very responsive. Whether it’s the ongoing maintenance of my facilities to various disaster recovery situations we have all unfortunately faced, I call them when I need someone to just “get it done”… because I know AOA always delivers.”
– Greg Fuchs, Parisi’s
- “I have been very impressed with AOA’s commercial cleaning services over the past 4 years. When our administrator asked us to put our contract out to bid, I was a bit concerned about what we would get but I have been very pleased. I liked everyone they sent to work with us. They are responsive, easy to deal with and personable. I would recommend them to other businesses.”
– Susan, Bergen County Public Library System
- “The AOA team did a quality-cleaning job last night. The feedback that we received from the staff and members of the church was all GREAT, please let your team know. Thank you.”
– Greg and Terri, Crunch Gym, Paramus
- “AOA is an extremely professional and knowledgeable company proficient in every aspect of building maintenance and restoration.” – Anthony Delleani, Buckeye International
Contact us as quickly as possible to join these folks in being an AOA satisfied customer.
Get restored to normal now »
AOA will work with you and your insurance company to restore your home or business from whatever situation needs remediation, restoration or both—all to IICRC standards.
This is only a partial list of the providers we work with.
Feel free to contact us directly with your insurance provider information and we will handle the paperwork for you.
Contact us as quickly as possible to get the wheels in motion.
Get restored to normal now »